Report NEP-EEC-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Helios Herrera & Massimo Morelli & Tommaso Sonno, 2018. "Global Crises and Populism: the Role of Eurozone Institutions," EIEF Working Papers Series 1806, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2018.
- T. Aksoy & P. Manasse, 2018. "The Persistence-Resilience Trade-off in Unemployment: The Role of Labor and Product Market Institutions," Working Papers wp1121, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rebecca Riley & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Lea Samek, 2018. "Below the Aggregate: A Sectoral Account of the UK Productivity Puzzle," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2018-06, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Barthélémy Bonadio & Andreas M. Fischer & Philip Sauré, 2018. "The speed of exchange rate pass-through," Working Papers 2018-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Philip Molyneux & Alessio Reghezza & Ru Xie, 2018. "Bank Profits and Margins in a World of Negative Rates," Working Papers 18001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Ulrich Fritsche & Johannes Puckelwald, 2018. "Deciphering Professional Forecasters’ Stories - Analyzing a Corpus of Textual Predictions for the German Economy," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201804, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Xue, Dong & Minford, Patrick & Meenagh, David, 2018. "How Important are International Financial Market Imperfections for Foreign Exchange Rate Dynamics: A Study of the Sterling Exchange Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Michel-Pierre Chélini & Georges Prat, 2018. "Understanding the long run dynamics of French unemployment and wages," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-22, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Pilar Garcia-Gomez & Silvia Garcia-Mandico & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall-Castello, 2018. "Trends in Employment and Social Security Incentives in the Spanish Pension System: 1980-2016," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2018-12, FEDEA.