Report NEP-EEC-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Véron, 2017. "Precautionary recapitalisation: time for a review?," Policy Briefs 21289, Bruegel.
- António Afonso & Mina Kazemi, 2017. "Euro area sovereign yields and the power of QE," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2017. "Cross-Country Spillovers of Fiscal Consolidations in the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 17/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Maddalena Galardo & Cinzia Guerrieri, 2017. "The effects of central bank’s verbal guidance: evidence from the ECB," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1129, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bua, Giovanna & Dunne, Peter G., 2017. "The Portfolio Rebalancing Effects of the ECB's Asset Purchase Programme," Research Technical Papers 07/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- László Békési & Lorant Kaszab & Szabolcs Szentmihályi, 2017. "The EAGLE model for Hungary - a global perspective," MNB Working Papers 2017/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Kovačić, Zlatko & Vilotić, Miloš, 2017. "Assessing European business cycles synchronization," MPRA Paper 79990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rakesh Kochhar, 2017. "Middle Class Fortunes in Western Europe," LIS Working papers 702, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- António Afonso & Florence Huart & João Tovar Jalles & Piotr Stanek, 2017. "Assessing the Sustainability of External Imbalances in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/10, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Melisso Boschi & Stefano d'Addona, 2017. "The stability of tax elasticities over the business cycle in European countries," CAMA Working Papers 2017-44, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Guido Bulligan & Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Delle Monache & Andrea Silvestrini, 2017. "Real and financial cycles: estimates using unobserved component models for the Italian economy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 382, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guido Bulligan & Fabio Busetti & Michele Caivano & Pietro Cova & Davide Fantino & Alberto Locarno & Lisa Rodano, 2017. "The Bank of Italy econometric model: an update of the main equations and model elasticities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1130, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nikki Panjer & Leo de Haan & Jan Jacobs, 2017. "Is fiscal policy in the euro area Ricardian?," DNB Working Papers 562, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Inácia Pimentel & Miguel St.Aubyn & Nuno Ribeiro, 2017. "The impact of investment in Public Private Partnerships on Public, Private investment and GDP in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/13, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Frank Cowell & Brian Nolan & Javier Olivera & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017. "Wealth, Top Incomes and Inequality," LWS Working papers 24, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.