Report NEP-EEC-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios Anastasiou & Helen Louri & Mike G. Tsionas, 2016. "Non-performing loans in the euro area: are core-periphery banking markets fragmented?," Working Papers 219, Bank of Greece.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2016. "When Keynes goes to Brussels : a New Fiscal Rule for the EMU ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Valerio Filoso, Valerio & Panico, Carlo & Papagni, Erasmo & Francesco, Purificato & Vázquez Suarez, Marta, 2016. "Causes and timing of the European debt crisis: An econometric evaluation," MPRA Paper 75847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karlis Vilerts & Olegs Tkacevs, 2016. "The Impact of Sovereign Bond Yields on Fiscal Discipline," Working Papers 2016/05, Latvijas Banka.
- Lukmanova, Elizaveta & Tondl, Gabriele, 2016. "Macroeconomic Imbalances and Business Cycle Synchronization. Why Common Economic Governance is Imperative for the Eurozone," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 229, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tondl, Gabriele, 2016. "Interest rates, corporate lending and growth in the Euro Area," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 227, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Aidan Regan & Samuel Brazys, 2017. "Celtic phoenix or leprechaun economics? The politics of an FDI led growth model in Europe," Working Papers 201701, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Huber, Florian & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2016. "International Housing Markets, Unconventional Monetary Policy and the Zero Lower Bound," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 216, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Haoshen Hu & Jörg Prokop & Hans‐Michael Trautwein, 2016. "Sovereign Risk Spillover Effects and the Role of Systemically Important Financial Institutions: Evidence from the European Debt Crisis," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 69 / 2016, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Paciello, Luigi, 2017. "Ambiguous Policy Announcements," CEPR Discussion Papers 11754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Christian H Ebeke, 2016. "The Impact of Workforce Aging on European Productivity," IMF Working Papers 16/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Michal Horvath, 2017. "European Fiscal Compact in Action: Can Independent Fiscal Institutions Deliver Effective Oversight?," Discussion Papers Discussion Paper No. 1/20, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Halberstadt, Arne & Krippner, Leo, 2016. "The effect of conventional and unconventional euro area monetary policy on macroeconomic variables," Discussion Papers 49/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Dimitris Christelis & Michael Ehrmann & Dimitris Georgarakos, 2017. "Exploring Differences in Household Debt Across the United States and Euro Area Countries," CSEF Working Papers 465, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Brunella Bruno & Alexandra D’Onofrio & Immacolata Marino, 2017. "Determinants of Bank Lending in Europe and the US. Evidence from Crisis and Post Crisis Years," CSEF Working Papers 462, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- David Kiefer, 2016. "Policy effectiveness is limited by a flat Phillips curve, stabilization as practiced in Europe and the US," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2016_3, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Brunella Bruno & Alexandra D’Onofrio & Immacolata Marino, 2017. "Financial Frictions and Corporate Investment in Bad Times. Who Cut Back Most?," CSEF Working Papers 463, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 02 May 2017.