Report NEP-EEC-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Verstegen, Loes & Meijdam, Lex, 2016. "The Effectiveness of a Fiscal Transfer Mechanism in a Monetary Union : A DSGE Model for the Euro Area," Discussion Paper 2016-023, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maria do Rosario Correia & Christian Gokus & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Christian Richter, 2016. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Determinants of the Greek Credit Default Swaps," Working Papers 41, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2016. "The impact of unconventional monetary policy on the sovereign bank nexus within and across EU countries. A time-varying conditional correlation analysis," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Garcia Pascual, Antonio & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "The European Central Bank's QE: A new hope," CEPR Discussion Papers 11309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lamo, Ana & Pérez, Javier J. & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2016. "Does slack influence public and private labor market interactions?," Working Paper Series 1890, European Central Bank.
- Roberto Astolfi & Michela Gamba & Emmanuelle Guidetti & Pierre-Alain Pionnier, 2016. "The use of short-term indicators and survey data for predicting turning points in economic activity: A performance analysis of the OECD system of CLIs during the Great Recession," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2016/8, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Gerhardt & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2016. " Bank Bailouts In Europe And Bank Performance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 16/921, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Swati Dhingra & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Thomas Sampson & John Van Reenen, 2016. "Brexit: the impact on UK trade and living standards," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 469, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vergote, Olivier, 2016. "Credit risk spillover between financials and sovereigns in the euro area during 2007-2015," Working Paper Series 1898, European Central Bank.
- Cassola, Nuno & Koulischer, François, 2016. "The collateral channel of open market operations," Working Paper Series 1906, European Central Bank.
- Ari, Anil, 2016. "Sovereign risk and bank risk-taking," Working Paper Series 1894, European Central Bank.
- John Van Reenen, 2016. "Brexit: the final assessment," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 477, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.