Report NEP-EEC-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- João Lopes, 2016. "The Euro Area north-south structural economic divide: an input-output approach," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606083, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Massimo Amato & Luca Fantacci & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza, 2016. "Going Forward from B to A? Proposals for the Eurozone Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_866, Levy Economics Institute.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Pagano, Marco & Simonelli, Saverio, 2016. "Bank Exposures and Sovereign Stress Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 11269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2016. "Reforming in a difficult macroeconomic context: A review of the issues and recent literature," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1297, OECD Publishing.
- Li, Youwei & Waterworth, James, 2016. "Eurozone network connectedness during calm and crisis: evidence from the MTS platform for interdealer trading of European sovereign debt," MPRA Paper 71221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breinlich, Holger & Dhingra, Swati & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2016. "How have EU’s trade agreements impacted consumers?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66434, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Franz Buscha & Daniel Muller & Lionel Page, 2016. "Can a Common Currency Foster a Shared Social Identity across Different Nations? The Case of the Euro," QuBE Working Papers 036, QUT Business School.
- Michalis Nikiforos & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza, 2016. "The Greek Public Debt Problem," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_867, Levy Economics Institute.
- Maria Bas & Lionel Fontagné & Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer, 2015. "In Search of Lost Market Shares," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299873, HAL.
- Signe Krogstrup & Cédric Tille, 2016. "On the roles of different foreign currencies in European bank lending," Working Papers 2016-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Thomas Krause & T. Sondershaus & Lena Tonzer, 2016. "The Role of Complexity for Bank Risk during the Financial Crisis: Evidence from a Novel Dataset," IWH Discussion Papers 17, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2015. "Monetary Union and Fiscal and Macroeconomic Governance," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 013, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Massimo Bordignon & Simona Scabrosetti, 2016. "The Political Economy of Financing the EU budget," Working papers 42, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Maria Cristina Recchioni & Gabriele Tedeschi, 2016. "From bond yield to macroeconomic instability: The effect of negative interest rates," Working Papers 2016/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).