Report NEP-EEC-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gong Cheng & Dirk Mevis, 2015. "What happened to profitability? Shocks, challenges and perspectives for euro area banks," Working Papers 5, European Stability Mechanism, revised Nov 2015.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2015. "The ECB, the Single Financial Market, and a Revision of the Euro Area Fiscal Rules," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_140, Levy Economics Institute.
- Markus P.A. Schneider & Stephen Kinsella & Antoine Godin, 2015. "Redistribution in the Age of Austerity: Evidence from Europe, 2006-13," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_856, Levy Economics Institute.
- Milena Mathé & Gaetan Nicodeme & Savino Rua, 2015. "Tax shifts," Taxation Papers 59, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2015. "Productivity spillovers in the GVC. The case of Poland and the New EU Member States," Working Papers 2015-42, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Forsfält, Tomas & Glans, Erik, 2015. "IOR – NIER’s Input-Output Model of the Swedish Economy," Working Papers 141, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Kristel Jacquier, 2015. "Political conflicts over European integration: rejection or ambivalence?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01243675, HAL.
- Kaminska, Iryna & Roberts-Sklar, Matt, 2015. "A global factor in variance risk premia and local bond pricing," Bank of England working papers 576, Bank of England.
- Bonner, Clemens, 2015. "Preferential Regulatory Treatment and Banks' Demand for Government Bonds," Discussion Paper 2015-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- European Commission, 2015. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - 2015 Report," Taxation Papers 58, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2015. "Should we still use the concept of potential growth ?," Sciences Po publications 2015-30, Sciences Po.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Schweickert, Rainer, 2015. "Public debt and economic growth: Economic systems matter," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2015/02, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Nickell, Stephen & Saleheen, Jumana, 2015. "The impact of immigration on occupational wages: evidence from Britain," Bank of England working papers 574, Bank of England.
- Alain Trannoy, 2015. "Inequality and welfare: Is Europe special?," Working Papers 384, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.