Report NEP-EEC-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cécile COUHARDE & Serge REY & Audrey SALLENAVE, 2015. "External debt and real exchange rates' adjustment in the euro area: New evidence from a nonlinear NATREX model," Working Papers 2015-2016_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2015.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbops:2008159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beck, Roland & Georgiadis, Georgios & Gräb, Johannes, 2015. "The geography of the great rebalancing in euro area bond markets during the sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 1839, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20141799 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus, Benjamin & Ferroni, Filippo, 2015. "Euro area business cycles in turbulent times: convergence or decoupling?," Working Paper Series 1819, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20141798 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Calza, Alessandro & Zaghini, Andrea, 2015. "Shoe-leather costs in the euro area and the foreign demand for euro banknotes," Working Paper Series 1824, European Central Bank.
- Laura Pagenhardt & Dieter Nautz & Till Strohsal & Strohsal, 2015. "The (De-)Anchoring of Inflation Expectations: New Evidence from the Euro Area," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20141802 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam, Klaus & Tzamourani, Panagiota, 2015. "Distributional consequences of asset price inflation in the euro area," Discussion Papers 27/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2015. "Sovereign stress, unconventional monetary policy, and SME access to finance," Working Paper Series 1820, European Central Bank.
- Busch, Berthold & Matthes, Jürgen, 2015. "Orderly sovereign debt restructuring procedures for the euro area," IW policy papers 23/2015e, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Beck, Günter W. & Kotz, Hans-Helmut & Zabelina, Natalia, 2015. "Euro area macro-financial stability: A flow-of-funds perspective," SAFE White Paper Series 29, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbops:2009160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jimeno, Juan F., 2015. "Long-lasting consequences of the European crisis," Working Paper Series 1832, European Central Bank.
- Sotiris Tsolacos & Kyung-Min Kim, 2015. "The Role of Liquidity In Forecasting Office Yields In Europe," ERES eres2015_281, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Item repec:ecb:ecbops:2013164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore