Report NEP-EEC-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2015. "Structural Reforms and Stabilization Policies in the Euro Area," ETLA Working Papers 31, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Máximo Camacho & Danilo Leiva-León & Gabriel Pérez-Quiros, 2015. "Country Shocks, Monetary Policy Expectations and ECB Decisions. A Dynamic Non-Linear Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 764, Central Bank of Chile.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Trombley, Christopher, 2015. "Are monetary unions more synchronous than non-monetary unions?," Research Discussion Papers 11/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Calmfors, Lars, 2015. "The Roles of Fiscal Rules, Fiscal Councils and Fiscal Union in EU Integration," Working Paper Series 1076, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gita Gopinath & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Loukas Karabarbounis & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2015. "Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe," Working Papers 728, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriela Castro & José R. Maria & Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2015. "Financial Fragmentation Shocks," Working Papers w201508, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Samuel Brazys & Aidan Regan, 2016. "These Little PIIGS Went to Market: Enterprise Policy and Divergent Recovery in European Periphery," Working Papers 201517, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, Rene M., 2015. "Bank Sovereign Bond Holdings, Sovereign Shock Spillovers, and Moral Hazard durning the European Crisis," Working Paper Series 2015-06, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Luís Fonseca & Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Matteo Crosignani, 2015. "Central Bank Interventions, Demand for Collateral, and Sovereign Borrowing Costs," Working Papers w201509, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Lane, Philip R., 2015. "Macro-Financial Stability under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 10776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kiesel, F. & Lücke, F. & Schiereck, D., 2015. "Regulation of uncovered sovereign credit default swaps – evidence from the European Union," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 74937, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2015. "The Intertwining of financialisation and financial instability," Working Papers hal-01157936, HAL.
- Petar Sorić & Ivana Lolić & Mirjana Čižmešija, 2015. "European economic sentiment indicator: An empirical reappraisal," EFZG Working Papers Series 1505, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Marta C. N. Simões & Adelaide P. S. Duarte & João Sousa Andrade, 2015. "Social Spending, Inequality and Growth in Times of Austerity: Insights from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2015-16, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.