Report NEP-EEC-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Slawomir Miklaszewicz, 2015. "Sovereign debt crisis of euro zone countries," Working Papers 135/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2015. "Euro Area Government Bonds—Integration and Fragmentation During the Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Iara, 2015. "Revenue for EMU: A contribution to the debate on Fiscal Union," Taxation Papers 54, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Jing Zeng, 2015. "Combining Country-Specific Forecasts when Forecasting Euro Area Macroeconomic Aggregates," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-11, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Adrian Chadi & Matthias Krapf, 2015. "The Protestant Fiscal Ethic: Religious Confession and Euro Skepticism in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 754, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Luigi Pierfranco Campiglio, 2015. "Employment and the “Investment Gap”: An Econometric Model of European Imbalances," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0071, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Hetzel, Robert L., 2015. "A Comparison of Greece and Germany: Lessons for the Eurozone?," Working Paper 15-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 30 Jul 2015.
- Mantalos, Panagiotis, 2015. "Greek Debt Crisis “An Introduction to the Economic Effects of Austerity”," Working Papers 2015:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Aguiar, Mark & Amador, Manuel & Farhi, Emmanuel & Gopinath, Gita, 2015. "Coordination and Crisis in Monetary Unions," Staff Report 511, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jan Acedanski & Julia Wlodarczyk, 2015. "Dispersion of inflation expectations in the European Union during the global financial crisis," Working Papers 145/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Sandra Stankiewicz, 2015. "Forecasting Euro Area Macroeconomic Variables with Bayesian Adaptive Elastic Net," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-12, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Adam P. Balcerzak, 2015. "Europe 2020 Strategy Implementation. Grouping the Countries with the Application of Natural Breaks Method," Working Papers 123/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2015_015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Dreger & Yun Schüler-Zhou & Margot Schüller, 2015. "Determinants of Chinese Direct Investments in the European Union," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1480, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.