Report NEP-EEC-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Puglisi, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluations in the Euro Area: What has been done since the crisis?," Taxation Papers 47, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Manish K. Singh, 2015. "Sovereigns and banks in the euro area: A tale of two crises," Working Papers 15-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2014. "Effectiveness and transmission of the ECB’s balance sheet policies," Working Paper Research 275, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ulrich van Suntum, "undated". "A Parallel Currency Proposal for the Stronger Euro-States," Working Papers 201288, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Schock, Matthias, 2015. "Predicting Economic Activity via Eurozone Yield Spreads: Impact of Credit Risk," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-542, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2015. "Ending the Euro Crisis?," NBER Working Papers 20862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2015. "Market sentiments and the sovereign debt crisis in the Eurozone," FinMaP-Working Papers 28, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Giri, Federico, 2014. "Does interbank market matter for business cycle fluctuation? An estimated DSGE model with financial frictions for the Euro area," FinMaP-Working Papers 27, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Yutaka Suzuki, 2014. "Centralization, Decentralization and Incentive Problems in Eurozone Financial Governance: A Contract Theory Analysis," Working Papers e72, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Sensoy, Ahmet & Hacihasanoglu, Erk & Rostom, Ahmed, 2015. "European economic and monetary union sovereign debt markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7149, The World Bank.
- Brousseau, Vincent & Nikolaou, Kleopatra & Pill, Huw, 2014. "Modeling Money Market Spreads: What Do We Learn about Refinancing Risk?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-112, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Tesar, Linda L. & Zhang, Jing, 2014. "Saving Europe? The unpleasant arithmetic of fiscal austerity in integrated economies," SAFE Working Paper Series 80, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Lang, Michael & Schröder, Michael, 2014. "What drives the demand of monetary financial institutions for domestic government bonds? Empirical evidence on the impact of Basel II and Basel III," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-123, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Binder, Jens-Hinrich, 2014. "Resolution planning and structural bank reform within the banking union," SAFE Working Paper Series 81, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Mateusz Pipien & Sylwia Roszkowska & Iwona Kowalska, 2014. "The effects of capital on bank lending in large EU banks – the role of procyclicality, income smoothing, regulations and supervision," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 52014, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Gaëlle Garnier & Endre György & Kees Heineken & Milena Mathé & Laura Puglisi & Savino Rua & Agnieszka Skonieczna & Astrid Van Mierlo, 2014. "A wind of change? Reforms of Tax Systems since the launch of Europe 2020," Taxation Papers 49, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.