Report NEP-EEC-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jeroen Hessel, 2014. "Current account imbalances in the Euro area: Competitiveness or financial cycle?," DNB Working Papers 443, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ansgar Belke & Tobias Böing, 2014. "Sacrifice Ratios for Euro Area Countries: New Evidence on the Costs of Price Stability," ROME Working Papers 201411, ROME Network.
- João Amador & Rita Cappariello & Robert Stehrer, 2014. "Global Value Chains: A View From the Euro Area," Working Papers w201412, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Yasin Mimir, 2014. "On International Consumption Risk Sharing, Financial Integration and Financial Development," Working Papers 1436, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria, 2014. "Long-run determinants and misalignments of the real effective exchange rate in the EU," MPRA Paper 59571, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2014.
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Barbone & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiy & Grzegorz Poniatowski, 2014. "2012 Update Report to the Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the EU-27 Member States," CASE Network Reports 0120, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Virkola, Tuomo, 2014. "Real-Time Measures of the Output Gap and Fiscal Policy Stance," ETLA Reports 37, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- F. Langot & M. Lemoine, 2014. "Strategic fiscal revaluation or devaluation: why does the labor wedge matter?," Working papers 516, Banque de France.
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge & Colla, Esteban & Da-Rocha, Jose-Maria, 2014. "Bounding the productivity default shock : Evidence from the The European Sovereign Debt Crisis," MPRA Paper 59617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Jobert & Alexandru Monahov & Anna Tykhonenko, 2014. "Domestic Credit in Times of Supervision: An Empirical Investigation of European Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-30, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Gerdie Everaert & Freddy Heylen & Ruben Schoonackers, 2014. "Fiscal policy and TFP in the OECD : Measuring direct and indirect effects," Working Paper Research 274, National Bank of Belgium.