Report NEP-EEC-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2013. "Assessing the Interest Rate and Bank Lending Channels of ECB Monetary Policies," Working papers wpaper34, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Saleem Bahaj, 2014. "Systemic Sovereign Risk: Macroeconomic Implications in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 1406, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir & Dąbrowski, Marek A., 2014. "The impact of the Euro area macroeconomy on energy and non-energy global commodity prices," MPRA Paper 56663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin Cheng & Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt, 2014. "Banking and Sovereign Debt Crises in a Monetary Union Without Central Bank Intervention," Working Papers halshs-01009684, HAL.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2013. "Medium and long run prospects for UK growth in the aftermath of the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 1307, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Orjasniemi, Seppo, 2014. "Optimal fiscal policy of a monetary union member," Research Discussion Papers 13/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Levine, Oliver & Warusawitharana, Missaka, 2014. "Finance and Productivity Growth: Firm-level Evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Angus Armstrong & Monique Ebell, 2013. "Scotland’s Currency Options," Discussion Papers 1302, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella & Via, Alessia, 2014. "Do export price elasticities support tensions in currency markets? Evidence from China and six OECD countries," MPRA Paper 56727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bover, Olympia & Casado, Jose Maria & Costa, Sonia & Du Caju, Philip & McCarthy, Yvonne & Sierminska, Eva & Tzamourani, Panagiota & Villanueva, Ernesto & Zavadil, Tibor, 2014. "The distribution of debt across Euro Area countries: The role of individual characteristics, institutions and credit conditions," Research Technical Papers 04/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Michal Jurek, . "Role and impact of different types of financial institutions on economic performance and stability of the real sector in selected EU member states," Working papers wpaper36, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Ryan, Robert M. & O'Toole, Conor M. & McCann, Fergal, 2014. "Does bank market power affect SME financing constraints?," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2014. "International division of labour and countries’ competitiveness: the case of Italy and Germany," MPRA Paper 56542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Bentolila & Marcel Jansen & Gabriel Jiménez & Sonia Ruano, 2013. "When Credit Dries Up: Job Losses In The Great Recession," Working Papers wp2013_1310, CEMFI.
- Rogers, John H. & Scotti, Chiara & Wright, Jonathan H., 2014. "Evaluating Asset-Market Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy: A Cross-Country Comparison," International Finance Discussion Papers 1101, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).