Report NEP-EEC-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2013. "Assessing the Interest Rate and Bank Lending Channels of ECB Monetary Policies," Working papers wpaper34, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Saleem Bahaj, 2014. "Systemic Sovereign Risk: Macroeconomic Implications in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 1406, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir & Dąbrowski, Marek A., 2014. "The impact of the Euro area macroeconomy on energy and non-energy global commodity prices," MPRA Paper 56663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin Cheng & Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt, 2014. "Banking and Sovereign Debt Crises in a Monetary Union Without Central Bank Intervention," Working Papers halshs-01009684, HAL.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2013. "Medium and long run prospects for UK growth in the aftermath of the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 1307, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Orjasniemi, Seppo, 2014. "Optimal fiscal policy of a monetary union member," Research Discussion Papers 13/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Levine, Oliver & Warusawitharana, Missaka, 2014. "Finance and Productivity Growth: Firm-level Evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Angus Armstrong & Monique Ebell, 2013. "Scotland’s Currency Options," Discussion Papers 1302, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella & Via, Alessia, 2014. "Do export price elasticities support tensions in currency markets? Evidence from China and six OECD countries," MPRA Paper 56727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bover, Olympia & Casado, Jose Maria & Costa, Sonia & Du Caju, Philip & McCarthy, Yvonne & Sierminska, Eva & Tzamourani, Panagiota & Villanueva, Ernesto & Zavadil, Tibor, 2014. "The distribution of debt across Euro Area countries: The role of individual characteristics, institutions and credit conditions," Research Technical Papers 04/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Michal Jurek, 2014. "Role and impact of different types of financial institutions on economic performance and stability of the real sector in selected EU member states," Working papers wpaper36, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Ryan, Robert M. & O'Toole, Conor M. & McCann, Fergal, 2014. "Does bank market power affect SME financing constraints?," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2014. "International division of labour and countries’ competitiveness: the case of Italy and Germany," MPRA Paper 56542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Bentolila & Marcel Jansen & Gabriel Jiménez & Sonia Ruano, 2013. "When Credit Dries Up: Job Losses In The Great Recession," Working Papers wp2013_1310, CEMFI.
- Rogers, John H. & Scotti, Chiara & Wright, Jonathan H., 2014. "Evaluating Asset-Market Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy: A Cross-Country Comparison," International Finance Discussion Papers 1101, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).