Report NEP-EEC-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorg Bibow, 2013. "Lost at Sea: The Euro Needs a Euro Treasury," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_780, Levy Economics Institute.
- Chionis, Dionisios & Pragidis, Ioannis & Schizas, Panagiotis, 2013. "The Determinants of Greek Bond Yields: An Empirical Study Before and During the Crisis," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 6-2013, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Philip Pilkington, 2013. "The Continued Relevance of Tax-backed Bonds in a Post-OMT Eurozone," Economics Policy Note Archive 13-10, Levy Economics Institute.
- Guido Baldi & Karsten Staehr, 2013. "The European debt crisis and fiscal reaction functions in Europe 2000–2012," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 24 Jul 2013.
- Gertrud Errit & Lenno Uuskula, 2013. "Euro Area monetary policy transmission in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-7, Bank of Estonia, revised 09 Dec 2013.
- Peter Broer & Jürgen Antony, 2013. "Financial Shocks and Economic Activity in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 260, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte, 2013. "Fear of a two-speed monetary union: what does a basic correlation scatter plot tell us?," Working Papers halshs-00916947, HAL.
- Ritzen, Jo & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "A Vibrant European Labor Market with Full Employment," IZA Policy Papers 73, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chmelar, Ales, 2013. "Household Debt and the European Crisis," ECRI Papers 8239, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Elettra Agliardi & Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos, 2013. "A Sovereign Risk Index for the Eurozone Based on Stochastic Dominance," Working Paper series 58_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2013. "Bank performance and economic growth: evidence from Granger panel causality estimations," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/21, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bayraci, Selcuk & Demiralay, Sercan, 2013. "Conditional Autoregregressive Range (CARR) Based Volatility Spillover Index For the Eurozone Markets," MPRA Paper 51909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Mario Holzner & Michael Landesmann & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2013. "A ‘Manufacturing Imperative’ in the EU – Europe's Position in Global Manufacturing and the Role of Industrial Policy," wiiw Research Reports 391, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Micossi, Stefano & Bruzzone, Ginevra & Carmassi, Jacopo, 2013. "The New European Framework for Managing Bank Crises," CEPS Papers 8620, Centre for European Policy Studies.