Report NEP-EEC-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bas van Aarle, 2013. "Surveillance and Control of Fiscal Consolidation on a Supranational Level," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 46, WWWforEurope.
- Gros, Daniel, 2013. "The European Banking Disunion," CEPS Papers 8596, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- He, Xiaoli & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & Kuper, Gerard H. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2013. "On the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Euro Area," Working Papers 17209, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Michal Andrle & Roberto Garcia-Saltos & Giang Ho, 2013. "The Role of Domestic and External Shocks in Poland; Results from an Agnostic Estimation Procedure," IMF Working Papers 13/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2013. "The politics of fiscal effort in Spain and Ireland: Market credibility versus political legitimacy," Working Papers 201321, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Sergio Masciantonio, 2013. "Identifying and tracking global, EU and Eurozone systemically important banks with public data," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 204, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gianluca Cafiso & Roberto Cellini, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidations and Public Debt in Europe," Working Papers 2013-35, CEPII research center.
- Delbecque, Bernard, 2013. "Proposal for a Stabilisation Fund for the EMU," CEPS Papers 8494, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Bleich, Dirk & Fendel, Ralf & Rülke, Jan-Christoph, 2013. "Monetary policy and stock market volatility," Discussion Papers 45/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2013. "Political legitimacy in a non-optimal currency area," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Valentina Aprigliano & Lorenzo Bencivelli, 2013. "Ita-coin: a new coincident indicator for the Italian economy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 935, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michael Amior & Rowena Crawford & Gemma Tetlow, 2013. "The UK's public finances in the long run: the IFS model," IFS Working Papers W13/29, Institute for Fiscal Studies.