Report NEP-EEC-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2013. "Future fiscal and debt policies: Germany in the Context of the European Monetary Union," IPE Working Papers 24/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julián & Rõõm, Tairi, 2013. "Why Firms Avoid Cutting Wages: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Bernardi, LUIGI, 2013. "Recent findings regarding the shift from direct to indirect taxation in the EA-17," MPRA Paper 47877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Broner & Aitor Erce & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2013. "Sovereign debt markets in turbulent times: Creditor discrimination and crowding-out effects," Economics Working Papers 1372, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2013.
- Nicolas Véron, 2013. "A realistic bridge towards European banking union," Policy Contributions 783, Bruegel.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2013. "Convergence, income distribution, and the economic crisis in Europe," ETLA Working Papers 14, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The Impact of Yuan Internationalization on the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2013-14, CEPII research center.
- CPB Netherlands & CAPP, 2013. "Study on the Impacts of Fiscal Devaluation," Taxation Papers 36, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Salvador Barrios & Jonathan Pycroft & Bert Saveyn, 2013. "The marginal cost of public funds in the EU: the case of labour versus green taxes," Taxation Papers 35, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Angelos Liontakis & Dimitris Kremmydas, 2013. "Food Inflation in EU: Distribution Analysis and Spatial Effects," Working Papers 2013-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Maciej Sobolewski & Grzegorz Poniatowski, 2013. "What Affects the Main Engine of Growth in the European Economy? Industrial Interconnectedness and Differences in Performance of Business Services Across the EU25," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0455, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Berthold, Norbert & Gründler, Klaus, 2013. "The growth crisis of Germany: A blueprint of the developed economies," Discussion Paper Series 120, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.