Report NEP-EEC-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dinger, Valeriya & Steinkamp, Sven & Westermann, Frank, 2012. "The Tragedy of the Commons and Inflation Bias in the Euro Area," Working Papers 94, Institute of Empirical Economic Research.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2012.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo & Peter Huber, 2012. "Policy options for the development of peripheral regions and countries of Europe," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 2, WWWforEurope.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbara Lipszyc & Etienne Sail & Ana Xavier, 2012. "Long-term care: need, use and expenditure in the EU-27," European Economy - Economic Papers 469, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Patrice Muller & Graham Bishop & Shaan Devnani & Mark Lewis & Rohit Ladher, 2012. "Non-bank financial institutions: assessment of their impact on the stability of the financial system," European Economy - Economic Papers 472, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Matteo Governatori & David Yim, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Fiscal Outcomes," European Economy - Economic Papers 468, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Inclusive Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth: Estimates for European Countries," MPRA Paper 43098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atanas Christev & Jacques Melitz, 2012. "EMU, EU, Market Integration and Consumption Smoothing," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1209, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2012. "Age and firm growth. Evidence from three European countries," Working Papers 1217, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:43050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore