Report NEP-EEC-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos, 2012. "Dynamic Correlations of Sovereign Bond Yield Spreads in the Euro zone and the Role of Credit Rating Agencies' Downgrades," MPRA Paper 43013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Santana Gallego & Jorge Vicente Pérez Rodríguez & Francisco José Ledesma Rodríguez, 2012. "On the impact of the euro on international tourism," DEA Working Papers 50, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Francesco D'Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2012. "Immigration, jobs and employment protection: evidence from Europe before and during the Great Recession," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 886, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joaquín Alegre Martín & Llorenç Pou Garcias, 2012. "The Homeownership Rate among the Elderly and the Life Cycle Hypothesis:European Evidence Using Individual and Household Data," DEA Working Papers 49, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Dybczak, Kamil & Melecky, Martin, 2012. "EU Fiscal Stance Vulnerability: Are the Old Members the Gold Members?," MPRA Paper 42837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedicta Marzinotto, 2012. "The long-term EU budget- size or flexibility?," Policy Contributions 760, Bruegel.