Report NEP-EEC-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Maier, Philipp, 2011. "Forecasting economic growth in the euro area during the Great Moderation and the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 1379, European Central Bank.
- Bernd Hayo & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2011. "Behind closed doors: Revealing the ECB’s Decision Rule," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201135, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "High Noon at the EU corral. An economic plan for Europe, September 2011," MPRA Paper 33476, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2010.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Zohal Hessami & Urs Fischbacher & Heinrich Ursprung, 2011. "Academic Performance and Single-Sex Schooling: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Switzerland," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-34, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Claudio Michelacci, 2011. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies in the US and Europe," NBER Working Papers 17429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri & Pedro Gomes, 2011. "Sovereign credit ratings and financial markets linkages: application to European data," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Trung T Bui & Tamim Bayoumi, 2011. "Apocalypse then; The Evolution of the North Atlantic Economy and the Global Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Cecilio R. Tamarit Escalona & Estrella Gómez, 2011. "The euro effect on trade: evidence in gravity equations using panel cointegration techniques," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Trinity Economics Papers tep1311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Attinasi, Maria-Grazia & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rieth, Malte, 2011. "Labour tax progressivity and output volatility: evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper Series 1380, European Central Bank.
- Gable, Susanna Lundstrom & Mishra, Saurabh, 2011. "Service Export sophistication and Europe's new growth model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5793, The World Bank.
- Fabrizio Botti & Marcella Corsi, 2011. "Measuring the Social Performance of Microfinance in Europe," Working Papers CEB 11-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Russo, Giuseppe & Senatore, Luigi, 2011. "Who Contributes? A Strategic Approach to a European Immigration Policy," MPRA Paper 33421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Pérez & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2011. "Do dynamic provisions reduce income smoothing using loan Loss provisions?," Working Papers 1118, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:dul:wpaper:2013/97157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore