Report NEP-EEC-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke, 2010. "Reinforcing EU Governance in Times of Crisis: The Commission Proposals and Beyond," Ruhr Economic Papers 0232, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Martina Cecioni & Stefano Neri, 2011. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: has it changed and why?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 808, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alberto Musso & Stefano Neri & Livio Stracca, 2011. "Housing, consumption and monetary policy: how different are the U.S. and the euro area?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 807, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Espasa, Antoni & Mayo, Iván, 2012. "Forecasting aggregates and disaggregates with common features," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws110805, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Bourdet, Yves & Persson, Maria, 2011. "Reaping the Benefits of Deeper Euro-Med Integration Through Trade Facilitation," Working Papers 2011:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Karin Kondor & Karsten Staehr, 2011. "The impact of the global financial crisis on output performance across the European Union: vulnerability and resilience," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2011-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 13 May 2011.
- Figari, Francesco & Haux, Tina & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Coverage and adequacy of Minimum Income schemes in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Ulrich Thießen, 2011. "The Shadow Economy in OECD Countries: Panel-Data Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1122, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eduard Ponds & Clara Severinson & Juan Yermo, 2011. "Funding in Public Sector Pension Plans: International Evidence," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 8, OECD Publishing.