Report NEP-EEC-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides & Roy C. Smith, 2011. "Trichet Bonds To Resolve the European Sovereign Debt Problem," Working Papers 11-01, NET Institute.
- S. Ghosh & G. Faber, 2010. "Economic Integration in Europe and Income Divergence over EU Regions (1995 â€“ 2006)," Working Papers 10-19, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Octavio Fernandez-Amador & Martin Gï¿½chter & Martin Larch & Georg Peter, 2011. "Monetary policy and its impact on stock market liquidity: Evidence from the euro zone," Working Papers 2011-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Avadanei, Anamaria & Ghiba, Nicolae, 2010. "Evaluating and managing systemic risk in the European Union," MPRA Paper 28657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphael Auer & Kathrin Degen & Andreas M. Fischer, 2011. "Low-Wage Import Competition, Inflationary Pressure, and Industry Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers 11.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2010. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? The EU Enlargement as a Natural Experiment. Evidence from Lithuania," Working Papers 2010.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tindara Addabbo & Anna Maccagnan & Carmen Llorca-Rodríguez & Rosa García-Fernández, 2010. "Income distribution and the effect of the financial crisis on the Italian and Spanish labour markets," Department of Economics 0639, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Armando Silva, 2011. "Financial constraints and exports: evidence from Portuguese manufacturing firms," FEP Working Papers 402, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.