Report NEP-EEC-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010. "What lies beneath the euro's effect on financial integration? Currency risk, legal harmonization, or trade?," Working Paper Series 1216, European Central Bank.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Schulz, Alexander & Wolff, Guntram B., 2010. "Banking and sovereign risk in the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Helmut Herwartz & Henning Weber, 2010. "The Euro’s Trade Effect under Cross-Sectional Heterogeneity and Stochastic Resistance," Kiel Working Papers 1631, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Blix Grimaldi, Marianna, 2010. "Detecting and interpreting financial stress in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1214, European Central Bank.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano & Elena Pisano & Simone Tedeschi, 2010. "The Introduction of a Private Wealth Module in CAPP_DYN: an Overview," Department of Economics 0630, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Afonso, António & Grüner, Hans Peter & Kolerus, Christina, 2010. "Fiscal policy and growth: do financial crises make a difference?," Working Paper Series 1217, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00493384_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Ribba, 2010. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Conduction of the International Orchestra," Department of Economics 0629, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2010. "Regional growth in Portugal: assessing the contribution of earnings and education inequality," GEMF Working Papers 2010-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Cinquegrana, Giuseppe & Sarno, Domenico, 2010. "The yield curve and the prediction on the business cycle: a VAR analysis for the European Union," MPRA Paper 21795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dötz, Niko & Fischer, Christoph, 2010. "What can EMU countries' sovereign bond spreads tell us about market perceptions of default probabilities during the recent financial crisis?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,11, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Beuran, Monica & Brack, Estelle, 2009.
"Les banques étrangères dans les pays d’Europe Centrale et Orientale : source de vulnérabilité ou facteur de stabilisation
[Foreign banks in Central and Eastern Europe : source of vulnerability or s," MPRA Paper 23476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Caivano & Lisa Rodano & Stefano Siviero, 2010. "The transmission of the global financial crisis to the Italian economy. A counterfactual analysis, 2008-2010," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 64, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:09188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Federico Cingano & Roberto Torrini & Eliana Viviano, 2010. "The crisis and employment in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 68, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lundholm, Michael, 2010. "Sveriges Riksbank's Inflation Interval Forecasts 1999-2005," Research Papers in Economics 2010:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Bas ter Weel & Albert van der Horst & George Gelauff, 2010. "Strengthen cities to prepare the Netherlands for the future," CPB Special Publication 88, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.