Report NEP-EEC-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Casi., 2009. "Enhancing Trade Through Migration. A Gravity Model of the Network Effect," ISLA Working Papers 35, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Marco Cucculelli & Francesco Marchionne, 2009. "Market Opportunities and the Owner Identity. Are Family Firms different?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 32, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Panagiotis Liargovas & Anastasia Petrou, 2009. "A comparative study of business incubators and technoparks in the EU," Working Papers 00038, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Rita de la Feria, 2009. "VAT and the EC Internal Market: The Shortcomings of Harmonisation," Working Papers 0929, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200934 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michela Cella & Massimo Florio, 2009. "Hierarchical contracting in grant decisions: ex-ante and ex-post evaluation in the context of the EURegional Policy," Working Papers 171, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Holger Görg & Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2009. "Financial health, exports and firm survival: A comparison of British and French firms," Kiel Working Papers 1568, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bruno S. Frey & Silke Humbert & Friedrich Schneider, 2009. "What is Economics? – Attitudes and views of German economists," IEW - Working Papers 451, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.