Report NEP-EEC-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rousova, Linda, 2009. "Are the Central European Stock Markets Still Different? A Cointegration Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics 10993, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marquï¿½s-Ibï¿½ï¿½ez, 2009. "Bank risk and monetary policy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 712, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nicolas Groshenny, 9/09. "Evaluating a monetary business cycle model with unemployment for the euro area," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Blaes, Barno, 2009. "Money and monetary policy transmission in the euro area: evidence from FAVAR- and VAR approaches," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Federica Origo & Claudio Lucifora, 2009. "The effect of comprehensive smoking bans in European workplaces," CHILD Working Papers wp10_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Item repec:mur:wpaper:4698 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2009. "Farm Structure and the Effects of Agri-Environmental Programs: Results from a Matching Analysis for European Countries," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52997, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Simona COMI & Mara GRASSENI, 2009. "Are Temporary Workers Discriminated Against? Evidence from Europe," CHILD Working Papers wp17_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Herrmann, Sabine, 2009. "Do we really know that flexible exchange rates facilitate current account adjustment? Some new empirical evidence for CEE countries," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,22, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Werner, Karl & Moormann, Jürgen, 2009. "Efficiency and profitability of European banks: how important is operational efficiency?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 111, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Kangasniemi, Mari & Mas, Matilde & Robinson, Catherine & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "The Economic Impact of Migration: Productivity Analysis for Spain and the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 17212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubbard, Carmen, 2009. "Small Farms in the EU: How Small is Small?," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52852, European Association of Agricultural Economists.