Report NEP-EEC-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Meller & Dieter Nautz, 2009. "The Impact of the European Monetary Union on Inflation Persistence in the Euro Area," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2009. "Monetary Transmission in three Central European Economies: Evidence from Time-Varying Coefficient Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers 0903, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 30 Apr 2012.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DarnÃ©, O. & Ferrara, L., 2009. "Identification of slowdowns and accelerations for the euro area economy," Working papers 239, Banque de France.
- Bianka Dettmer & Fredrik Erixon & Andreas Freytag & Pierre Olivier Legault Tremblay, 2009. "The Dynamics of Structural Change - The European Union's Trade with China," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/7/doc2009-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simonetta Longhi & Malcolm Brynin, 2009. "Occupational Change in Britain and Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 204, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dominika Kalinowska & Karl W. Steininger, 2009. "Car Road Charging: Impact Assessment on German and Austrian Households," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 907, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chevalier, P-A. & Lecat, R. & Oulton, N., 2009. "Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation, information technology, and competition: evidence from France," Working papers 237, Banque de France.
- Vinod Mishra & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2006. "The Relationship Between Female Labour Force Participation And Fertility In G7 Countries: Evidence From Panel Cointegration And Granger Causality," Monash Economics Working Papers 13/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ma Elisa Casanova Domenech & Patricia Garcia-Duran Huet & Montserrat Millet Soler, 2009. "The European sugar regime new legislation and wto rules," Working Papers in Economics 227, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hynninen, Sanna-Mari & Longhi, Simonetta, 2009. "Job competition and entry wages of highly educated workers: are there differences between Great Britain and Finland?," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jean-Claude Barbier & Fabrice Colomb & Per Kongshøj Madsen, 2009. "Flexicurity - an open method of coordination, at the national level?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Bardos, M. & Jardet, C. & Kendaoui, L. & Moquet , J., 2009. "Macro stress testing with a macroeconomic credit risk model: Application to the French manufacturing sector," Working papers 238, Banque de France.