Report NEP-EEC-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Genre, Véronique & Kohn, Karsten & Momferatou, Daphne, 2009. "Understanding Inter-Industry Wage Structures in the Euro Area," IZA Discussion Papers 4114, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Irène Andreou & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2009. "Financial Vulnerability in the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 0907, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Jongkyun Choi, 2009. "Pension Schemes for the Self-Employed in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 84, OECD Publishing.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2009. "Euro Membership as a U.K. Monetary Policy Option: Results from a Structural Model," NBER Working Papers 14894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herbert Brücker & Elke J. Jahn, 2009. "Migration and Wage-Setting: Reassessing the Labor Market Effects of Migration," Kiel Working Papers 1502, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2009. "Do attitudes toward gender equality really differ between Norway and Sweden?," Working Papers in Economics 352, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- John Ashcroft, 2009. "Defined-Contribution (DC) Arrangements in Anglo-Saxon Countries," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 35, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00374435_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierrette Heuse & Yves Saks, 2009. "Labour flows in Belgium," Working Paper Research 162, National Bank of Belgium.
- Michel Grignon & Bidénam Kambia-Chopin, 2009. "Income and the Demand for Complementary Health Insurance in France," Working Papers DT24, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2009.