Report NEP-EEC-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Bassanini & Giorgio Brunello, 2008. "Is training more frequent when the wage premium is smaller? Evidence from the European Community Household Panel," Post-Print halshs-00214192, HAL.
- Linzert, Tobias & Schmidt, Sandra, 2007. "What Explains the Spread Between the Euro Overnight Rate and the ECB's Policy Rate?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:32/07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Candelon Bertrand & Muysken Joan & Vermeulen Robert, 2007. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Integration in Europe: An Update," Research Memorandum 050, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- O. De Jonghe & R. Vander Vennet, 2007. "Competition versus Efficiency: What drives franchise values in European banking?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/491, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2007_030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Characteristics Of Migrant Entrepreneurship In Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20070848 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Loreta Stankeviciute & Patrick Criqui, 2008. "Energy and climate policies to 2020 : the impacts of the european " 20/20/20 " approach," Post-Print halshs-00226208, HAL.
- Gulumser, Aliye Ahu & Baycan Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Changing trends in rural self-employment in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ingo Geishecker & Holger Görg & Jakob Roland Munch, 2008. "Do Labour Market Institutions Matter?: Micro-Level Wage Effects of International Outsourcing in Three European Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 81, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Baas, Timo & Brücker, Herbert, 2008. "Macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion : a CGE simulation for Germany and the UK," IAB Discussion Paper 200803, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Frömmel, 2007. "Volatility Regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries’ Exchange Rates," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/487, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Franz, Wolfgang & Bode, Oliver, 2007. "The Phillips Curve and NAIRU Revisited: New Estimates for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ricardo Gimeno & José Manuel Marqués, 2008. "Uncertainty and the price of risk in a nominal convergence process," Working Papers 0802, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.