Report NEP-EEC-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2006. "Unemployment Insurance in Europe: Unemployment Duration and Subsequent Employment Stability," IZA Discussion Papers 2280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- António Afonso, 2006. "Expansionary fiscal consolidations in Europe: new evidence," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Horst Siebert, 2006. "Old Europe’s Social Model – A Reason of Low Growth? The Case of Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1291, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Burda, Michael C. & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Weil, Philippe, 2006. "The Distribution of Total Work in the EU and US," IZA Discussion Papers 2270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200670 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniela Del Boca & Robert M. Sauer, 2006. "Life Cycle Employment and Fertility Across Institutional Environments," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 20, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ochsen, Carsten & Welsch, Heinz, 2006. "Labor market institutions: Curse or blessing?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 62, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.