Report NEP-EEC-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcello Pericoli, 2005. "Can option smiles forecast changes in interest rates? An application to the US, the UK and the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 545, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrea Nobili, 2005. "Forecasting Output Growth And Inflation In The Euro Area: Are Financial Spreads Useful?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 544, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John Armour, 2005. "Who should make corporate law? EC legislation vs regulatory competition," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp307, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Marta Gómez-Puig, . "Monetary integration and the cost of borrowing," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 05-05, FEDEA.
- Colm Kearney & Valerio Poti, 2005. "Correlation Dynamics in European Equity Markets," Finance 0507008, EconWPA.
- Enrique Alberola & Susana Garcia-Cervero & Humberto López & Angel Ubide, 2005. "Quo vadis Euro?," International Finance 0507004, EconWPA.
- Enrique Alberola & Jose M González-Minguez & Pablo Hernandez-de-Cos & Jose M Marqués, 2005. "How cyclical do cyclically-adjusted balances remain? An EU study," Public Economics 0507004, EconWPA.
- Ruiz Jiménez, Antonia M.; Górniak, Jaroslaw Jósef & Kosic, Ankica & Kiss, Paszkal & Kandulla, Maren, 2004. "European and National Identities in EU's Old and New Member States: Ethnic, Civic, Instrumental and Symbolic Components," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 8, 07.
- Leal-Arcas, Rafael, 2004. "The EC in the WTO: The three-level game of decision-making. What multilateralism can learn from regionalism," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 8, 09.
- Dür, Andreas & Mateo, Gemma, 2004. "Treaty-Making in the European Union: Bargaining, Issue Linkages, and Efficiency," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 8, October.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana, . "Simulating the effects of the European single market: a CGE analysis for Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 208, FEDEA.
- Ben R. Craig & Falko Fecht, 2006. "The Eurosystem money market auctions: a banking perspective," Working Paper 0506, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Messer, Dolores & Wolter, Stefan C., 2005. "Are Student Exchange Programs Worth It?," IZA Discussion Papers 1656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Urmas Varblane & Katrin Männik & Helena Hannula, 2005. "Autonomy And Performance Of Foreign Subsidiaries In Transition Countries," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 38, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Joana Costa & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2005. "Universities as sources of knowledge for innovation.The case of Technology Intensive Firms in Portugal," FEP Working Papers 181, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore