Report NEP-EEC-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Monperrus-Veroni & Francesco Saraceno, 2005. "Reform of the Stability and Growth Pact: Reducing or Increasing the Nuisance?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davia, Maria A., 2005. "Job mobility and wage mobility at the beginning of the working career: a comparative view across Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnaud Lefranc & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Intergenerational earnings mobility in France : Is France more mobile than the US ?," IDEP Working Papers 0401, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Feb 2004.
- Francesconi, Marco & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2004. "The consequences of 'in-work' benefit reform in Britain: new evidence from panel data," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Peracchi, Franco, 2004. "The effects of income imputation on micro analyses: evidence from the ECHP," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rob Alessie & Agar Brugiavini & Guglielmo Weber, 2005. "Saving and Cohabitation: The Economic Consequences of Living with One's Parents in Italy and the Netherlands," NBER Working Papers 11079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandr Cerny, 2004. "Stock market integration and the speed of information transmission," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp242, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.