Report NEP-EEC-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Polder, Michael & Verick, Sher, 2004. "Dynamics of Labour and Capital Adjustment – A Comparison of Germany and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 1212, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Forni & Raffaela Giordano, 2003. "Employment in the Public Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 1085, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:erp:arenax:p0145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul De Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Stability in Central and Eastern Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 1182, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Haefke & Monique Ebell, 2004. "The Missing Link: Product Market Regulation, Collective Bargaining and the European Unemployment Puzzle," 2004 Meeting Papers 759, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco Buti & Mario Nava, 2003. "Towards a European Budgetary System," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 8, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Karlis Smits & Allen Head, 2004. "Capital Flows, Incomplete Markets, and the U.S. European Unemployment Gap," 2004 Meeting Papers 595, Society for Economic Dynamics.