Report NEP-EEC-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2004300 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schmidt, Daniel & Wahrenburg, Mark, 2003. "Contractual relations between European VC-funds and investors: The impact of reputation and bargaining power on contractual design," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2004299 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Afonso, António & Strauch, Rolf, 2004. "Fiscal policy events and interest rate swap spreads: evidence from the EU," Working Paper Series 0303, European Central Bank.
- Gerlach-Kristen, Petra, 2003. "Interest rate reaction functions and the Taylor rule in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0258, European Central Bank.
- Pia Weiss, 2004. "Do European computer-related patents increase welfare?," Development and Comp Systems 0402007, EconWPA.
- Marklund, Per-Olov & Samakovlis, Eva, 2003. "What is Driving the EU Burden-Sharing Agreement: Efficiency or Equity?," Umeå Economic Studies 620, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003247 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Signe Krogstrup, 2004. "Are Corporate Tax Burdens Racing to the Bottom in the European Union?," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Coenen, Guenter & Wieland, Volker, 2003. "A Small Estimated Euro Area Model with Rational Expectations and Nominal Rigidities," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Mentz, Markus & Sebastian, Steffen P., 2003. "Inflation convergence after the introduction of the Euro," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/30, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003255 is not listed on IDEAS anymore