Report NEP-EEC-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Houweling & Albert Mentink & Ton Vorst, 2003. "Valuing Euro Rating-Triggered Step-Up Telecom Bonds," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-028/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:359 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:345 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Achim Kemmerling, 2003. "Regional Input on the Social Dimension of Ezoneplus: Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Austria, and Germany," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp13c, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Mar 2003.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andryakov Alexander & Gurvich Evsey, 2002. "A Model of the Russian Crisis Development," EERC Working Paper Series 02-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Miret-Gamundi, Pau, 2003. "Are young Europeans less likely to live with a partner as their educational attainment level increases?," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2003. "The Swedish Model of Corporate Ownership and Control in Transition," Working Paper Series 593, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:352 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rob Luginbuhl & Siem Jan Koopman, 2003. "Convergence in European GDP Series," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-031/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:357 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:371 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:361 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä, 2003. "The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post- communist transition in the 1990s," Macroeconomics 0304009, EconWPA.
- Helmut Stix, 2002. "Does Central Bank Intervention Influence the Probability of a Speculative Attack? Evidence from the EMS," Working Papers 80, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).