Report NEP-EEC-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Cuyvers & M. Dumont & G. Rayp & K. Stevens, 2002. "Home Employment Effects of EU Firms' Activities in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/158, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2003. "Taylor Rules and Interest Rate Smoothing in the US and EMU," Macroeconomics 0303002, EconWPA.
- S. Dobbelaere, 2003. "Ownership, Firm Size and Rent Sharing in a Transition Country," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/170, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- K. Schoors & B. Van Der Tol, 2002. "Foreign direct investment spillovers within and between sectors: Evidence from Hungarian data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/157, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Byström, Hans, 2003. "Estimating Default Probabilities Using Stock Prices: The Swedish Banking Sector During the 1990s Banking Crisis," Working Papers 2003:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2003. "Federal state shareholdings in Russian companies: Origin, forms and consequences for enterprise perfomance," Macroeconomics 0303007, EconWPA.
- Willemien Kets & Arjan Lejour, 2003. "Sectoral TFP developments in the OECD," CPB Memorandum 58, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Monika Blaszkiewicz & Jerzy Konieczny & Anna Myslinskaa & Artur Radziwil & Przemyslaw Wozniak, 2003. "Some benefits of reducing inflation in transition economies," Macroeconomics 0303004, EconWPA.
- Virginia Sánchez Marcos, 2002. "Movilidad De Rentas Y Convergencia En Europa," Documentos de Trabajo de Economía de021102, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2002. "Speed of Reform, Initial Conditions, Political Orientation, or What? Explaining Russian Regions' Economic Performance," DELTA Working Papers 2002-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Stef Proost & Denise Van Regemorter, 2003. "Climate change policy in European countries and its effects on industry," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0305, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Eugene Nivorozhkin, 2003. "The dynamics of capital structure in transition economies," Macroeconomics 0303005, EconWPA.
- Karsten Staehr, 2003. "Reforms and economic growth in transition economies: Complementarity, sequencing and speed," Macroeconomics 0303003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tatiana Fic, 2003. "Identifying Determinants of German Inflation: An Eclectic Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 334, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Sarah Smith, 2003. "Pension Reform and Economic Performance in Britain in the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Working Papers 9556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.