Report NEP-EEC-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Cuyvers & M. Dumont & G. Rayp & K. Stevens, 2002. "Home Employment Effects of EU Firms' Activities in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/158, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2003. "Taylor Rules and Interest Rate Smoothing in the US and EMU," Macroeconomics 0303002, EconWPA.
- S. Dobbelaere, 2003. "Ownership, Firm Size and Rent Sharing in a Transition Country," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/170, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- K. Schoors & B. Van Der Tol, 2002. "Foreign direct investment spillovers within and between sectors: Evidence from Hungarian data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/157, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Byström, Hans, 2003. "Estimating Default Probabilities Using Stock Prices: The Swedish Banking Sector During the 1990s Banking Crisis," Working Papers 2003:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2003. "Federal state shareholdings in Russian companies: Origin, forms and consequences for enterprise perfomance," Macroeconomics 0303007, EconWPA.
- Willemien Kets & Arjan Lejour, 2003. "Sectoral TFP developments in the OECD," CPB Memorandum 58, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Monika Blaszkiewicz & Jerzy Konieczny & Anna Myslinskaa & Artur Radziwil & Przemyslaw Wozniak, 2003. "Some benefits of reducing inflation in transition economies," Macroeconomics 0303004, EconWPA.
- Sánchez Marcos, Virginia, 2002. "Movilidad de rentas y convergencia en Europa," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE de021102, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2002. "Speed of Reform, Initial Conditions, Political Orientation, or What? Explaining Russian Regions' Economic Performance," DELTA Working Papers 2002-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Stef Proost & Denise Van Regemorter, 2003. "Climate change policy in European countries and its effects on industry," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0305, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Eugene Nivorozhkin, 2003. "The dynamics of capital structure in transition economies," Macroeconomics 0303005, EconWPA.
- Karsten Staehr, 2003. "Reforms and economic growth in transition economies: Complementarity, sequencing and speed," Macroeconomics 0303003, EconWPA.
- Kai Carstensen & Farid Toubal, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern European Countries: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1143, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tatiana Fic, 2003. "Identifying Determinants of German Inflation: An Eclectic Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 334, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Sarah Smith, 2003. "Pension Reform and Economic Performance in Britain in the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Working Papers 9556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.