Report NEP-EEC-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurens Cherchye & Wim Moesen & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2003. "Legitimately Diverse, yet Comparable: On Synthesising Social Inclusion Performance in the EU," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0301, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Calza, Alessandro & Sousa, João & Manrique, Marta, 2003. "Aggregate loans to the euro area private sector," Working Paper Series 202, European Central Bank.
- Philippe Desbrières & Sophie Manigart & Andy Lockett & Miguel Meuleman & Hans Landström, 2002. "The syndication of venture capital investments in Europe: Evidence from five european countries," Working Papers CREGO 1021202, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerdesmeier, Dieter & Roffia, Barbara, 2003. "Empirical estimates of reaction functions for the euro area," Working Paper Series 206, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200260 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. Rossini & P. Zanghieri, 2002. "Saving and Investment in Euroland, the EU and the enlarged EU," Working Papers 438, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.