Report NEP-EEC-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurens Cherchye & Wim Moesen & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2003. "Legitimately Diverse, yet Comparable: On Synthesising Social Inclusion Performance in the EU," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0301, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003202 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Desbrières & Sophie Manigart & Andy Lockett & Miguel Meuleman & Hans Landström, 2002. "The syndication of venture capital investments in Europe: Evidence from five european countries," Working Papers CREGO 1021202, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Ark, Bart van, 2002. "ICT investments and growth accounts for the European Union," GGDC Research Memorandum 200256, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ark, Bart van & Inklaar, Robert & McGuckin, Robert, 2002. ""Changing gear" : productivity, ICT and services: Europe and the United States," GGDC Research Memorandum 200260, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore