Report NEP-EEC-2002-12-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2002103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jude Browne & Simon Deakin & Frank Wilkinson, 2002. "Capabilities, social rights and European market integration," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp253, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:mil:wpdepa:0216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartog, Joop & Zorlu, Aslan, 2002. "The Effect of Immigration on Wages in Three European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2002101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Norén, Ronny, 2002. "Europe’s Lack of Structural Transformation and Necessary Policy Changes of EMU," Umeå Economic Studies 598, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- John H. Rogers, 2002. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: how close is Europe to the United States?," International Finance Discussion Papers 740, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2002100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore