Report NEP-EEC-2002-12-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark VANCAUTEREN, 2002. "The Impact of Technical Barriers to Trade on Home Bias : An application to EU data," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sophie Manigart & Andy Lockett & Miguel Meuleman & Mike Wright & Hans Landstrm & Hans Bruining & Philippe Desbrieres & Ulrich Hommel, 2002. "Why do European Venture Capital Companies syndicate?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Luigi Guiso & Michael Haliassos & Tullio Jappelli, 2002. "Household Stockholding in Europe: Where Do We Stand and Where Do We Go?," CSEF Working Papers 88, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.