Report NEP-EEC-2002-09-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ville Kaitila, 2002. "Accession Countries’ Comparative Advantage in the Internal," International Trade 0209001, EconWPA.
- Iikka Korhonen, 2002. "Some empirical tests on the integration of economic activity between the euro area and the accession countries," Macroeconomics 0209006, EconWPA.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2002. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0209002, EconWPA.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri de Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2002. "Fertile soil for structural funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," CPB Discussion Paper 10, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bo??tjan Jazbec, 2002. "Real Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 482, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bal??zs ??gert, 2002. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Central Europe's Transition Economies: Knocking on Heaven's Door," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 480, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Marketta Järvinen, 2002. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Nominal Convergence in the CEECs," Macroeconomics 0209007, EconWPA.
- Kari Heimonen, 2002. "Substituting a Substitute Currency – The Case of Estonia," International Finance 0209003, EconWPA.
- Henk Brouwer & Ralph de Haas & Bas Kiviet, 2002. "Banking sector development and financial stability in the run up to EU accession," Macroeconomics 0209003, EconWPA.