Report NEP-EEC-2001-12-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falkner, Gerda, 2001. "The Europeanisation of Austria: Misfit, Adaptation and Controversies," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 5, December.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2001102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Brandner & Harald Grech & Helmut Stix, 2001. "The Effectiveness of Central Bank Intervention in the EMS: The Post 1993 Experience," Working Papers 55, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gaspar, Vítor & Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Sicilia, Jorge, 2001. "The ECB monetary policy strategy and the money market," Working Paper Series 0069, European Central Bank.