Report NEP-EEC-2001-11-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2001. "International Benchmarking and Yardstick Regulation: An Application to European Electricity Utilities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0115, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas Kraus, 2001. "The Impact of the EMUon the Structure of European Equity Returns; An Empirical Analysis of the First 21 Months," IMF Working Papers 01/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Edoardo Chiti, 2002. "Decentralised Integration as a New Model of Joint Exercise of Community Functions?," ARENA Working Papers 31, ARENA.
- Dubois, P., 2001. "Consumption insurance with heterogeneous preferences. Can sharecropping help complete markets ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 25, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:01124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:kul:kulwps:kul0105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Maeso-Fernandez & Chiara Osbat & Bernd Schnatz, 2001. "Determinants of the euro real effective exchange rate: a BEER/PEER approach," International Finance 0111003, EconWPA.
- Nancy L. Wagner & Dora M. Iakova, 2001. "Financial Sector Evolution in the Central European Economies; Challenges in Supporting Macroeconomic Stability and Sustainable Growth," IMF Working Papers 01/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:01146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexius, Annika, 1999. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in the Nordic Countries," Working Paper Series 90, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Vladimir Klyuev, 2001. "A Model of Exchange Rate Regime Choice in the Transitional Economies of Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 01/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:kul:kulwps:kul0103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:01155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John C. Odling-Smee & Gonzalo C. Pastor, 2001. "The Imf and the Ruble Area, 1991-1993," IMF Working Papers 01/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge Mestre-Ferrandiz, 2000. "Reference Prices: The Spanish Way," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 481.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Coutts, K. & Norman, N.R., 2001. "Global Influences on UK Manufacturing Prices," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0117, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bruno S. Frey, . "Flexible Citizenship for a Global Society," IEW - Working Papers 094, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.