Report NEP-EEC-2001-08-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin J. Conyon & Richard B. Freeman, 2001. "Shared Modes of Compensation and Firm Performance: UK Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Canice J. Prendergast, 2001. "Consumers and Agency Problems," NBER Working Papers 8445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lev:levppb:33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcin Piatkowski, 2001. "Leveraged Buyouts in Poland," Finance 0108001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allaire, G. & Blanc, M. & Assens, P. (collab.) & Fenech, M. (collab.) Sahuc, P. (collab.), 2000. "Emergence et organisation de marchés locaux de service environnementaux," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 12, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Item repec:lev:levppb:19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benoit Mulkay & Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 2001. "Firm Level Investment and R&D in France and the United States: A Comparison," Economics Papers 2001-W2, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bergès-Sennou, F., 2000. "Coupons : the choice of the promotional vehicle by the producer," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 9, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Tomasz Mickiewicz & Anna Zalewska, 2001. "Deindustrialisation and Structural Change During the Post-Communist Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 383, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.