Report NEP-EDU-2021-06-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Boring & Jennifer Brown, 2021. "Gender and Choices in Higher Education," Sciences Po publications 122, Sciences Po.
- Agasisti, Tommaso & Bratti, Massimiliano & Minaya, Veronica, 2021. "When Need Meets Merit: The Effect of Increasing Merit Requirements in Need-Based Student Aid," IZA Discussion Papers 14423, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Rakotomalala, 2021. "The effects of age on educational performances at the end of primary school : cross-sectional and regression discontinuity approach applications from Reunion Island," Working Papers hal-03243392, HAL.
- Thomas Buser & Muriel Niederle & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2021. "Can Competitiveness predict Education and Labor Market Outcomes? Evidence from Incentivized Choice and Survey Measures," NBER Working Papers 28916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Adamecz-Volgyi & Morag Henderson & Nikki Shure, 2021. "The labor market returns to ‘first in family’ university graduates," DoQSS Working Papers 21-20, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Deole, Sumit S. & Zeydanli, Tugba, 2021. "Does education predict gender role attitudes?: Evidence from European datasets," GLO Discussion Paper Series 793 [rev.], Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Chen, Jie & Pastore, Francesco, 2021. "Does Vocational Education Pay Better, or Worse, Than Academic Education?," IZA Discussion Papers 14445, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chong-En Bai & Ruixue Jia & Hongbin Li & Xin Wang, 2021. "Entrepreneurial Reluctance: Talent and Firm Creation in China," NBER Working Papers 28865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa Barrow & Linda Cavalluzzo & Thomas Geraghty & Christine Mokher & Lauren Sartain, 2020. "The Signaling, Screening, and Human Capital Effects of National Board Certification: Evidence from Chicago and Kentucky High Schools," Working Paper Series WP-2020-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Author-Name: Christian Basteck & Author-Name: Bettina Klaus & Dorothea Kuebler, 2021. "How Lotteries in School Choice Help to Level the Playing Field," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 21.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.