Report NEP-EDU-2020-07-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Aucejo & Jonathan James, 2019. "The Path to College Education: The Role of Math and Verbal Skills," Working Papers 1901, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Graetz, Georg & Öckert, Björn & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2020. "Family Background and the Responses to Higher SAT Scores," IZA Discussion Papers 13343, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Psacharopoulos, George & Collis, Victoria & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Vegas, Emiliana, 2020. "Lost Wages: The COVID-19 Cost of School Closures," GLO Discussion Paper Series 548, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- David Card & Alex Solis, 2020. "Measuring the Effect of Student Loans on College Persistence," NBER Working Papers 27269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falk, Armin & Kosse, Fabian & Pinger, Pia, 2020. "Mentoring and Schooling Decisions: Causal Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 13387, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christian Belzil & Jorgen Hansen, 2020. "Reconciling Changes in Wage Inequality with Changes in College Selectivity using a Behavioral Model," Working Papers 20005, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Rangel, Marcos A. & Shi, Ying, 2020. "First Impressions: The Case of Teacher Racial Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 13347, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Goulas, Sofoklis & Griselda, Silvia & Megalokonomou, Rigissa, 2020. "Comparative Advantage and Gender Gap in STEM," IZA Discussion Papers 13313, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Westphal, Matthias & Kamhöfer, Daniel A. & Schmitz, Hendrik, 2020. "Marginal College Wage Premiums under Selection into Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 13382, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vu, Tien Manh & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2020. "Persistent legacy of the 1075–1919 Vietnamese imperial examinations in contemporary quantity and quality of education," MPRA Paper 100860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annie Duflo & Jessica Kiessel & Adrienne Lucas, 2020. "Experimental Evidence on Alternative Policies to Increase Learning at Scale," NBER Working Papers 27298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamid R. Oskorouchi & Alfonso Sousa-Poza & David E. Bloom, 2020. "The Long-Term Cognitive and Schooling Effects of Childhood Vaccinations in China," NBER Working Papers 27217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Autor & David N. Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Jeffrey Roth & Melanie Wasserman, 2020. "Males at the Tails: How Socioeconomic Status Shapes the Gender Gap," NBER Working Papers 27196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacopo Mazza & Hans van Ophem, 2020. "Educational Choice, Initial Wage and Wage Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-030/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marie Hull & Jonathan Norris, 2020. "The skill development of children of immigrants," Working Papers 2005, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.