Report NEP-EDU-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason B. Cook, 2018. "Race-Blind Admissions, School Segregation, and Student Outcomes: Evidence from Race- Blind Magnet School Lotteries," CESifo Working Paper Series 7335, CESifo.
- Ninja Ritter Klejnstrup & Anna Folke Larsen & Helene Bie Lilleør & Marianne Simonsen, 2018. "Social emotional learning in the classroom: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial of PERSPEKT 2.0," Economics Working Papers 2018-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hemelt, Steven W. & Stange, Kevin & Furquim, Fernando & Simon, Andew & Sawyer, John E., 2018. "Why is Math Cheaper than English? Understanding Cost Differences in Higher Education," IZA Discussion Papers 11968, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Montolio & Pere A. Taberner, 2018. "Gender differences under test pressure and their impact on academic performance: a quasi-experimental design," Working Papers 2018/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rabovic, Renata, 2018. "Essays in economics of education and econometric theory," Other publications TiSEM df993490-b694-4b76-bde5-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.