Report NEP-EDU-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schnepf, Sylke, 2018. "Unequal uptake of higher education mobility in the UK. The importance of social segregation in universities and subject areas," Working Papers 2018-06, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- John Polesel & Mary Leahy, 2018. "School tracking and social selection in northern Italy," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6708773, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sönke Hendrik Matthewes, 2018. "Better Together? Heterogeneous Effects of Tracking on Student Achievement," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1775, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Braakmann, Nils & McDonald, Stephen, 2018. "Student exposure to socio-economic diversity and students’ university outcomes – Evidence from English administrative data," MPRA Paper 90351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Ward, 2018. "PISA for Development: Results in Focus," PISA in Focus 91, OECD Publishing.
- Inés P. Murillo & José L. Raymond & Jorge Calero, 2017. "Efficiency in the transformation of schooling into competences: A cross-country analysis using PIAAC data," Working Papers 2017/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Contini, Dalit & Cugnata, Federica, 2018. "How do institutions affect learning inequalities? Revisiting difference-in-difference models with international assessments," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201817, University of Turin.