Report NEP-EDU-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Haisken-DeNew & Cain Polidano & Chris Ryan, 2017. "Eary Academic Outcomes of Funded Children with Disability," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Fabián Slonimczyk & Marco Francesconi & Anna Yurko, 2017. "Moving On Up for High School Graduates in Russia: The Consequences of the Unified State Exam Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 6447, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leone, Tharcisio, 2017. "The gender gap in intergenerational mobility: Evidence of educational persistence in Brazil," Discussion Papers 2017/27, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Christian Dustmann & Hyejin Ku & Do Wan Kwak, 2017. "Why Are Single-Sex Schools Successful?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6535, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mustafa Özer & Jan Fidrmuc & Mehmet Ali Eryurt, 2017. "Does Maternal Education Affect Childhood Immunization Rates? Evidence from Turkey," CESifo Working Paper Series 6439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sanni Breining & Joseph Doyle & David N. Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Jeffrey Roth, 2017. "Birth Order and Delinquency: Evidence from Denmark and Florida," CESifo Working Paper Series 6330, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hahm, Sabrina & Kluve, Jochen, 2017. "Better with Bologna? Tertiary education reform and student outcomes," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168053, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michela Maria Tincani, 2017. "Heterogeneous Peer Effects and Rank Concerns: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6331, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anna Christina Raute, 2017. "Can Financial Incentives Reduce the Baby Gap? Evidence from a Reform in Maternity Leave Benefits," CESifo Working Paper Series 6652, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel H. Weinberg & John M. Abowd & Robert F. Belli & Noel Cressie & David C. Folch & Scott H. Holan & Margaret C. Levenstein & Kristen M. Olson & Jerome P. Reiter & Matthew D. Shapiro & Jolene Smyth, 2017. "Effects of a Government-Academic Partnership: Has the NSF-Census Bureau Research Network Helped Secure the Future of the Federal Statistical System?," Working Papers 17-59, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.