Report NEP-EDU-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen & Servaas van der Berg & Heleen Hofmeyr, 2016. "Higher Education Access and Outcomes for the 2008 National Matric Cohort," Working Papers 16/2016, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Oecd, 2016. "School leadership for developing professional learning communities," Teaching in Focus 15, OECD Publishing.
- Avery, Christopher & Pathak, Parag A., 2015. "The Distributional Consequences of Public School Choice," Working Paper Series 15-053, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2016. "Does Higher level of Education Reduce Poverty and Increase Inequality? Evidence from Urban India," MPRA Paper 72137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jimmy R. Ellis & Seth Gershenson, 2016. "LATE for the meeting: Gender, peer advising, and college success," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-262, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Ryohei HAYASHI, 2016. "Peer Effects in Academic Performance," ISER Discussion Paper 0979, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Gill, Brian P. & Lerner, Jennifer S. & Meosky, Paul, 2016. "Reimagining Accountability in K-12 Education: A Behavioral Science Perspective," Working Paper Series 16-018, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Josselin Thuilliez & Hippolyte d'Albis & Hamidou Niangaly & Ogobara Doumbo, 2016. "Malaria and Education: Evidence from Mali," Post-Print halshs-01278041, HAL.
- Maier, Michael F. & Sprietsma, Maresa, 2016. "Does it pay to move? Returns to regional mobility at the start of the career for tertiary education graduates," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-060, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Paco Martorel & Kevin Stange & Isaac McFarlin Jr., 2016. "Investing in Schools: Capital Spending, Facility Conditions, and Student Achievement (Revised and Edited)," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-256, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Levy, Dan & Yardley, Joshua & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2015. "Getting an Honest Answer: Clickers in the Classroom," Working Paper Series 15-071, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Pirmin Fessler & Alyssa Schneebaum, 2016. "The Returns to Preschool Attendance," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp233, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Avery, Christopher & Cadman, Brian & Cassar, Gavin, 2016. "Academics vs. Athletics: Career Concerns for NCAA Division I Coaches," Working Paper Series 16-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stuart Gabriel & Owen Hearey & Matthew E. Kahn & Ryan K. Vaughn, 2016. "Public School Quality Valuation Over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 22668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Bulman & Robert Fairlie & Sarena Goodman & Adam Isen, 2016. "Parental Resources and College Attendance: Evidence from Lottery Wins," NBER Working Papers 22679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flip Klijn & Joana Pais & Marc Vorsatz, 2016. "Static versus Dynamic Deferred Acceptance in School Choice: Theory and Experiment," Working Papers 926, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Robert Clifford, 2016. "Student-loan debt, delinquency, and default: a New England perspective," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 16-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.