Report NEP-EDU-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jannie H.G. Kristoffersen & Author-Name: Morten Visby Krægpøth & Helena Skyt Nielsen & Marianne Simonsen, 2014. "Disruptive School Peers and Student Outcomes," Economics Working Papers 2014-22, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Koen DECLERCQ & Frank VERBOVEN, 2014. "Enrollment and degree completion in higher education without ex ante admission standards," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.13, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Lire Ersado & Jérémie Gignoux, 2014. "Inequality of Educational Opportunities in Egypt," PSE Working Papers halshs-01064510, HAL.
- Brown, Alexandra & Collins, J. Michael & Schmeiser, Maximilian D. & Urban, Carly, 2014. "State Mandated Financial Education and the Credit Behavior of Young Adults," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "The Effects of Home Computers on Educational Outcomes: Evidence from a Field Experiment with Community College Students," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3sm3c0wp, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Turner, Eleanor & Mughisha, Johnny & Haggblade, Steven & Hendriks, Sheryl & Terblanche, Fanie & Yaye, Aissetou, 2013. "An Annotated Bibliography of Agricultural Education and Training Impact Evaluations," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 183416, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Noah Yarrow & Husein Abdul-Hamid & Manal Quota & Ernesto Cuadra, 2014. "Learning from Local Practices : Improving Student Performance in West Bank and Gaza," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20005, The World Bank.
- Sarit Cohen Goldner & Gil S. Epstein, 2014. "Age at Immigration and High School Dropouts," Working Papers 2014-05, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Gerli & Sara Bonesso & Anna Comacchio & Claudio Pizzi, 2014. "Emotional and Social Intelligence and Leadership Development in the Higher Education. An exploratory study," Working Papers 15, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Igor Fedyukin & Salavat Gabdrakhmanov, 2014. "Cultural capital in an early modern elite school: The Noble Cadet Corps in St Petersburg, 1732-1762," HSE Working papers WP BRP 59/HUM/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Montenegro, Claudio E. & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2014. "Comparable estimates of returns to schooling around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7020, The World Bank.