Report NEP-EDU-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trachter, Nicholas, 2014. "Stepping Stone and Option Value in a Model of Postsecondary Education," Working Paper 14-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- James Heckman & John Eric Humphries & Gregory Veramendi & Sergio Urzua, 2014. "Education, Health and Wages," Working Papers 2014-007, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Nagler, Markus & Woessmann, Ludger, 2014. "Education Promoted Secularization," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 186, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Licklederer, Stefanie, 2014. "Skill formation, career planning, and transitions: The last two years in a German lower track secondary school," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Saniter, Nils & Siedler, Thomas, 2014. "The Effects of Occupational Knowledge: Job Information Centers, Educational Choices, and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jin, Hua, 2014. "International university–industry collaboration and development of high-tech industries in China, 1980s-2000s," Working Paper Series 181, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Hartog, Joop & Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2014. "Why Do We Ignore the Risk in Schooling Decisions?," IZA Discussion Papers 8110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).