Report NEP-EDU-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Estrada, Ricardo & Gignoux, Jérémie, 2014. "Benefits to elite schools and the formation of expected returns to education: Evidence from Mexico City," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1407, CEPREMAP.
- Mira Fischer & Patrick Kampkoetter, 2014. "Effects of the German Universities' Excellence Initiative on Ability Sorting of Students and Perceptions of Educational Quality," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-01, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences, revised 25 Jun 2016.
- Saziye P. Akyol & Kala Krishna, 2014. "Preferences, Selection, and Value Added: A Structural Approach," NBER Working Papers 20013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Young-Chul & Kim, Young-Joon & Loury, Glenn, 2013. "Widening Gap in College Admission and Improving Equal Opportunity in South Korea," MPRA Paper 54952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jo Blanden & Lindsey Macmillan, 2014. "Education and Intergenerational Mobility: Help or Hindrance?," CASE - Social Policy in a Cold Climate Working Paper 08, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2014. "Procrastination, Academic Success And The Effectiveness Of A Remedial Program," Working Papers 201401, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- de Brauw, Alan & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Hoddinott, John F. & Roy, Shalini, 2014. "The impact of Bolsa FamÃlia on schooling: Girlsâ€™ advantage increases and older children gain:," IFPRI discussion papers 1319, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- TODA Akihito & TSURU Kotaro & KUME Koichi, 2014. "An Empirical Study on the Effects of Family Background during Childhood and Non-cognitive Ability on Educational Attainment, Employment Status, and Wages (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).