Report NEP-EDU-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruhn, Miriam & de Souza Leao, Luciana & Legovini, Arianna & Marchetti, Rogelio & Zia, Bilal, 2013. "The impact of high school financial education : experimental evidence from Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6723, The World Bank.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Robinson, Jonathan, 2013. "Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Home Computers on Academic Achievement among Schoolchildren," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5759k24s, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Steve Gibbons & Sandra McNally, 2013. "Does school spending matter?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 404, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Haupt, Alexander & Krieger, Tim & Lange, Thomas, 2013. "Education policy, student migration, and brain gain," Discussion Paper Series 2013-05, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Grunberg, Samantha H., 2013. "Access to Techonology and the Transfer Function of Community Colleges: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2gw7r2xk, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Kammas, Pantelis & Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore, 2013. "The Quality of Public Education in Unequal Societies: The Role of Tax Institutions," MPRA Paper 52193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Murphy & Felix Weinhardt, 2013. "In brief...Top of the class," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 405, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Elise S. Brezis & Joël Hellier, 2013. "Social Mobility at the Top: Why Are Elites Self-Reproducing?," Working Papers 2013-12, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriela Calderón & Jesse M. Cunha & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2013. "Business Literacy and Development: Evidence From a Randomized Controlled Trial in Rural Mexico," Working Papers 742, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sean Snyder, 2013. "The Simple, the Complicated, and the Complex: Educational Reform Through the Lens of Complexity Theory," OECD Education Working Papers 96, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Dolton, 2013. "The status of teachers," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 402, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.